10 Easy and Fun Christmas Service Projects for Kids12.16.2015
1) the giving manger set-this is a wonderful new product that helps families focus on giving and the true meaning of Christmas.
2) sing/deliver christmas carols.
3) visit fun service oriented websites and make a check off list of the service projects they want to do for those around them.
4) bake and give yummy christmas goodies.
5) make christmas cards.
6) distribute care packages.
7) help out at local homeless shelter and/or women and children centers.
8) shovel and salt sidewalks.
9) organize a collection drive-toys, clothing, shoes, food, etc.
10) visit the elderly.
When it comes to serving, the options are truly endless. Which means, no matter what age your kids are, there is some way they can develop a giving heart and serve those around them. Especially during this time of year!