Ways to Make Christmas Magical12.19.2014
|Michelle's beautiful hair style was done by the talented people at Pureza Spa. Also check out the list of fun ways to make Christmas magical below.|
Making Christmas Magical
With Christmas practically here, I wanted to share some festive activity ideas if you are looking for something to do this weekend with the family. Here's a list of some activities that are sure to make the day feel magical:
- Make gingerbread houses.
- Blast some Christmas music.
- Read Christmas books from home or take a trip to the library.
- Get a letter from Santa.
- Drive and look at lights in your neighborhood
- Take the kids to visit Santa
- Get a personalized video from Santa.
- Check out the reindeer cam.
- Make hot cocoa.
- Get a phone call from Santa.
- Look at pictures or watch family movies from past Christmas.
- Take holiday photos.
- Sing carols.
- Plant a candy cane. Have the kids place a peppermint in the ground and in a few days there should "sprout" a candy cane.
- Bake cookies or whatever fun Christmas treats you'd like.
- Drop gifts off at neighbors.
- Check for local parades and events.
- Make holiday crafts.